Two Bedroom two private ensuites Self Contained Spa Cottage. The third in the trilogy
Apollo's twin brother of Artemis, the god of music, playing a golden lyre. The archer with a silver bow who harnesses his chariot with 4 horses to drive the sun across the sky.
Positioned higher capturing the wonderful wide views of the river, bay, mountains & beyond, and yes the signature Rotunda & verandah.
Two bedrooms& 2 ensuites- luxurious & spacious, they are ideally suited to 2 couples or a group of 4 enjoying the Tamar Valley & northern region together. A double corner spa is nestled in one ensuite to provide beautiful views of the river in privacy. The other superb ensuite for those who enjoy extra room, spacious shower & stained glass feature.
Designed with expansive windows in living & bedrooms with the added convenience of remote controlled blinds that enable a horizontal view of the morning as the sun breaks over the river.
Snuggle up on the comfortable designer couches by the cosy wood heater and reflect on the days wine tasting & touring, or just Recline, Relax and Rejuvenate and absorb the stunning views.
The extensive breakfast hamper includes cereals, fresh fruit platter,
yoghourt, jams, honey, home baked bread, milk, juice, eggs, bacon, tomato. Also included is a plate of afternoon tea snacks, plunger coffee, a selection of teas.
- Luxury king size beds
- Spacious 2 person corner Spa, washing machine
- Cosy wood heater & reverse cycle heating/cooling
- digital widescreen TV, DVD, CD
- Tasmanian myrtle kitchen, with gas cooktop, convection/microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge
- Complimentary port
- Local call phone & data point
- Great for a couple with the spa bedroom only
- Suitable for 4 singles
- The cottage is suitable for disable guests with assistance.